Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reasons Why I Love You


:: I can be myself when I'm with you.



:: You fill up my senses, like the mountains in spring time.



:: You love me even with all my faults.



:: Even when I'm grumpy, you still like me.



:: We both know that together we can work out anything.


:: You never make fun of me, even when I look like a clown.


:: The softness of your voice is like satin on my soul.


:: You're so cuddlesome.


:: I love all the ways you give.


:: I just can't imagine being me without you.


:: You're my anchor in life's ocean and most of all, you're my best friend.


:: You're always on my mind. I just can't do without you.


::Just a touch...and I lose my heart all over again.


:: You've seen me at my worst and you still love me.


:: You're so magnetic...I just keep coming back to you.


:: Love is what you mean to me...and you mean everything.


:: Whenever I need it most you're there with your all-purpose hugs.


:: You excite me, delight me, ignite me.


:: You know all my secrets...and keep them.


*


*


*


*


*




:: I've had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment